- The record that was roduced by this company became gold record.
- Checking accounts that require a minimum balance are very common now.
- The professor to whom you spoke yesterday is not here today.
- John whom grades are the highest in the school has received a scholarship.
- Felipe bought the camera that has there lenses.
- Frank the man whom we are going to nominate for the office of treasurer.
- The doctor is with the patient whom leg was broken in an accident.
- Jane is the woman whom is going to China next year.
- Janet wants a typewriter that self-corrects.
- This book I found that last week contains some usseful information.
- Mr. Bryant whom team has lost the game looks very sad.
- James wrote an article that indicated he disliked the president.
- The director of the program whom graduated from Harvard University is planning to retire next year.
- This is the book that I have been looking for all year.
- William whom brother is lawyer wants to become a judg
- George is the man chosen to represent the committee at the convention.
- All of the money accepted has already been released.
- The papers on the table belong to Patricia.
- The man brought to the police station confessed to the crime.
- The girl drinking coffee is Mery Allen.
- John’s wife, a professor, has written several papers on this subject.
- The man talking to the policeman is my uncle.
- The book on the top shelf is the one that I need.
- The number of students counted is quite high.
- Leo Evans, a doctor, eats in this restaurant every day.